Above Ground Safe Rooms
- Standard Sizes 4x6x6’6” and 4x8x6’6”
Made with ¼ inch plated steel, each bolt can withstand 10,000 pounds of shear strength! This safe room tornado shelter offers you and your family protection and peace of mind when it comes to tornados. We can even customize any safe room up to 10x10. Get more details below:
- WE give you the GPS location so you can give to your Fire Department of Emergency Awareness
- Our shelters are typically installed inside a garage or under a covered patio during new construction we can install it anywhere in your home
- 6'6" tall
- Takes a couple of hours to install
- Our doors our standard 36" door, but we can make 24" doors
- Lifetime warranty-except when outside
- Protection from tornados and home intruders
- 1/4 inch plate steel
- 5 locks including dead bolt
- 2 air vents in door, they are also an emergency way to unlock drove from the outside by taking vent cover bolt off and it then slides down and you can reach the inside sliding bolts that lock the door
- Impact tested at Texas Tech Wind and Science Institute
- Two parts: Hilti bolts and Hilti epoxy, each bolt with stands 10,000 pounds of shear pressure
- Customize from 30inch x 30 inch to 10 ft square
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- MANUFACTURED WITH ¼” PLATE STEEL.
- IMPACT TESTED AT TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY.
- ANCHORED TO CONCRETE USING HILTI BOLTS AND ANCHORING SYSTEM. Each bolt can withstand 10,000 POUNDS OF SHEAR STRENGTH.
- We can CUSTOMIZE any size up to 10x10.
- These shelters can be installed during new construction or would be put in a garage or on a patio.
- GPS located.
Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama
Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina, Ohio, Indiana, and Virginia